- On Ello.ie App
- Off Ello.ie App (through our website).
1. ON ELLO.IE
- To report someone you are not matched with;
- a) Open a user’s profile
- b) Scroll down and select the Report option.
- To report someone you are matched with;
- a) Open the message screen
- b) Hold and drag the conversation to the left and select Report option.
- c) You can also report someone by going in their profile, tap the flag icon (top right) and select the option to Report.
2. OFF ELLO.IE
- Please Contact Us and include the following information in your message summary:
- a) Comprehensive details and your reason for the report
- b) The exact name, age, bio, and photos that appear on the profile that you are reporting (screenshots works best)
If you could also include other helpful information such as “user’s location, phone number, email address, and/or a link to their Facebook account” if possible.
We take immediate action on all serious reports, the more details you’ll provide us with, the quicker we will be able to identify and investigate the user in question.